Monday 23 January 2012

How To Pick Up Women Online With Ease

There's a common myth that only weirdos and loners use the internet to get a date.

Now there is an element of truth to that myth, because there are a ton of strange people online (especially on dating sites) that hide behind old pictures and pen names, pretending to be someone else.

Having said that, there are also a bunch of very normal people just like me and you, who use the internet for what it's meant to be used for... meeting new people and connecting.

Today I want to go over a couple of proven ways that I've come across which are great for helping you pick up women online.

Ready? Cool, let's get into it.

Update your old photos NOW

Why do people insist on uploading photos that are both out of date and portray them in the wrong way? Well it's because they are self conscious about what people think of them.

Women obviously have a harder time, because men "initially" go for looks, whilst men focus on making themselves look like complete and utter tools.

So, the important thing here is that you need to upload fresh photos that are no more than 2 months old... they need to be with you smiling, out with your friends (preferably girls) and traveling if you can.

Re-write your bio

If you're on a dating site, you need to write a compelling intro. Women WILL read these and will make a judgement call based on this and your photos, so make sure it's spot on.

The best type of intro is one that is very descriptive and focuses on a whole bunch of positive things. You should never touch on things you don't like or don't feel comfortable with.

For example instead of saying:

"Hey I'm Bob and I like fishing and going to the pub with my mates on a Friday. I like any girl that likes me".

This just screams that you're a pathetic loser, so don't do it. Try writing something like this:

"Hey I'm Bob, I love traveling and exploring new places, I recently came back from a 3 month exploration in Thailand which was amazing. I'm a big foody and enjoy eating all types of exotic foods, I'm really into girls who enjoy traveling also and a traveling buddy would be cool ;)"

The second intro is much more compelling and goes into detail about his passions and what he's looking.

So the bottom line is this, knowing how to pick up women online comes down to you creating a compelling profile, one that makes women want to actually click on your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment